Helpful Tips and Tools for Property ManagersTripAdvisor Rentals has a number of great features tailored to property managers to make managing listings as efficient as possible:
Update all your listings in one go
Instead of updating each property individually, you can now make mass changes with just a few clicks using the Bulk Edit tool.
Simply go to your Listings page, where you can either select All Listings or use the filters to narrow down your search:
- By Online/Offline
- By Number of bedrooms
- Or by searching for the name, property ID or location in the search bar
Once you decide which listings you’d like to edit, you can get started with your changes. Take a look at more detailed instructions in our blog on Bulk Edit tool.
Manage your availability with a channel manager
TripAdvisor Rentals works with multiple channel managers to help you manage your availability more efficiently and to avoid double bookings while working across several platforms.
You’ll find a list of available partners here. If your preferred channel manager isn’t on the list, simply contact your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
You can also check out our helpful guides to some of the individual channel managers we work with.
Take bookings online and instantly confirm your requests
Online booking is popular with travelers because every transaction is covered by our trusted Payment Protection. This offers guests peace of mind and makes them more likely to book with you.
With Instant Book, travelers who meet your requirements and agree to your House Rules can book your rental without submitting a booking request. As long as the travelers’ dates are available, the booking will be instantly confirmed.
Before enabling this functionality, make sure you’re ready for Instant Book by using our checklist below:
- Update your calendar regularly
- Enter seasonal rates for any special events or peak seasons where you want to charge moreSelect your guest requirements in the Booking Policies page
- Update your House Rules (travellers are asked to review and accept these when they book)
- Set up your Availability Settings by setting:
- Advance notice – Do you accept last-minute bookings? Here you can select how much notice you need to get your rental ready for your guests.
- Booking window – How far in advance can travelers book your property? You’ll decide this by setting your booking window.
- Preparation time – How much time do you need to prepare the property between bookings? This feature is designed to give you the time you need between changeovers.
To start accepting bookings instantly, select the Instant Book switch in your Online booking settings.
For more information on how to become a Property Manager on TripAdvisor Rentals, information on our features or customer success stories, visit the TripAdvisor Rentals Blog for Property Managers.