How can I improve my position in the search results?
Some key factors that determine your listing’s position in the search results are:
- Keeping a high Acceptance and Response rate
- Having an updated calendar and accurate rates
- Making sure that the photos on your listing are high quality
Here’s how to keep your listing up to date and improve your position in the search results:
- Make sure your listing has rates for the next several months. Travelers prefer to know accurate prices.
- Keep your prices competitive with similar properties.
- Keep your Booking Rate high
- Enable online booking by adding your payout settings
Start improving your listing’s position in the search results by:
- Accepting as many requests as possible
- Responding quickly to all requests
- Keeping your calendar updated. If you get booking requests for dates that aren’t available, you’ll have to reject them, lowering your acceptance rate.
- Ask your guests to review your property. Travelers show a strong preference for listings with more reviews.
- Have great, high-quality photos - a variety of photos can help travelers imagine their stay at your property