How do bank holidays affect my payouts?
Your money is transferred approximately 24 hours after the check-in stated on the booking confirmation, except for on weekends and UK bank holidays.
If your guest’s check-in day falls on a weekend or bank holiday, your payment will be disbursed on the next working day.
For example: If your guest checks in on a Friday, the booking funds will be disbursed on the next working day.
Disbursements will not be processed during the following period:
- Between 25 and 28 December 2020 - Festive period
- On 1 January 2021 - New Year's day
- The 2nd and 5th April 2021 - Easter holidays - UK and most of Europe
- If your payout is scheduled for 2 April, and you're located/renting in Europe or the UK your payment may be affected.
- No payments will be disbursed on the 5th of April.
On all other dates, your payments will be disbursed as usual (see above).
See also:When do I get paid?