Do I need to pay tax?

Your tax commitments are based on the country in which you’re set up as a business. In the UK, you’ll need to pay VAT, and in some US states you will need to pay additional taxes associated with renting out your home.

To check your current tax settings, go to
Taxes and fees.



Was this article helpful?Yes  No